Saturday, February 7, 2015

Juice Fast Journey: Transition Day 4

Breakfast:
- bowl of fresh fruit (honeydew, pineapple, blueberries)
-juice
-egg, over easy!!


This mornings breakfast was delicious! It's good for me to start getting more protein. Mmm!

Lunch:
- Roasted Cauliflower, onion and black beans with a squeeze of lime
- juice


So my favorite thing to do with veggies is to roast them and squeeze fresh lime on top. It's so delicious! If you haven't tried it you're seriously missing out!

Dinner:
- Asian salad with peanut sauce

So tonight was the first night for me to go out. My husband and I had a date at the Alamo Drafthouse. I do like that they have some good salads and a fruit plate etc. Normally I would get the endless bowl of popcorn but I refrained tonight. 

Then after our movie and dinner we went to the Whole Foods. Have you ever been to the whole foods in austin? It's amazing! It's their trademark store and I could honestly spend hours just roaming around and exploring. 

We walked out with another trey from So Delivious for me. Some mocha fudge coconut ice cream bars. OMG! These are my new favorite. I need to find out how to buy them in bulk!

Tomorrow I need to get back on track a bit but it was nice splurging a bit on my date. And before I went to bed I did have a juice. 

I think tomorrow will be my last day writing about my transition. I'm feeling great and I honestly don't have much of a desire for dairy right now and being gluten free is good for my system so I'm not introducing many new foods to my diet to even be writing about. 

Anyways, until tomorrow. 

Heather Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment