Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Juice Fast Journey: Transition Day 1

Well today is my first day of eating and I'm determined to not shock my system. 

Breakfast:
-juice, small pint size
- 1/3 pear

Lunch:
-pint of juice
-about 1 1/2 cup of colorful steamed carrots. I'm so blessed with a farm friend! These are beautiful. 



Snack:
-3 watermelon wedge sticks




Dinner:
-pint of juice
-roasted sweet potato tossed in olive oil, seasonings and a squeeze of lime

Today I felt so good! The juicing wasn't even that hard because I have the small portions of food to look forward to. 

The only time I felt trouble was a little bit after the sweet potatoes. My stomach started getting bloated and gassy. Now to be completely honest I tend to be a gassy person in general and my stomach always talks. Before during and after digestion my stomach will make noises it when I get gassy it makes LOUD noises. And I wouldn't say it was really bad but I definitely heard some stomach talking and it's surprising to think about it now but I didn't really have any gas problems while juicing. 

Anyways, I think the oil was to blame for my tummy rumblings, but it really wasn't a big deal. 

Anyways, I really am feeling great! Almost better than on my juice fast ever even though I'm only eating very little. 

See you tomorrow!

Heather Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment