Thursday, February 5, 2015

Juice Fast Journey: Transition Day 3

This morning I made 3 smaller servings of juice to have at each meal. I still really actually enjoy juicing and want to try to keep it up even if it's on a small scale. 


Breakfast:
- Orange Juice (carrots, pineapple, spinach)
- Honeydew
- Blueberries

I'm actually really enjoying my juice and fresh fruit in the morning. Most mornings I used to be energetic and then the moment I'd eat I'd feel kind of sluggish again but since juicing I've had more energy in the mornings now.

Lunch:
- my first salad!!
(Including: spinach, Swiss chard, bok choy mix, 1/3 diced pear, dried homemade cranberries and onion, with a drizzle of olive oil and local balsamic vinegar) 
- oh, and of course a carrot juice

This was delicious! Before this whole thing I lived off of salads and I'm so happy to be eating them again!


Dinner:
- romanesco cauliflower (my favorite!)
- mashed sweet potatoes with a bit of black beans and a slab of butter ( I've been craving onions and so I put some on but they didn't taste good with it so I ended up not eating)
- juicing


I'm still feeling great! Loving eating fresh and healthy...and then insert tonight's dessert!

My husband went out and got me some of that So Delicious Coconut ice cream since I am still trying to avoid dairy, although I had my first par of butter in the entire pot of sweet potatoes. 

Heather Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment