Saturday, January 31, 2015

Juice Fast Journey: Day 5

Well, today is a new day and I'm feeling so good. I almost feel like I'm lighter, which I guess I am because of the weight loss, but more so in my head. My head just seems really clear, not bogged down. 

I started today with a poop colored drink. Yeah, my juices tend to get that way because even if I have a sweet drink, which this is I always want to add in more greens and when you add in greens to any of my other juices they tend to make a lovely brown color. Here ha go:


Breakfast:
- brown juice, which includes the following:
(1/2 pineapple, 1 large carrot, handful of pomegranates seeds, and 3 stalks of Swiss chard)

Was as good as ever, even despite the unappetizing color.

Lunch:
-my regular green juice
(1 cucumber, 1 lemon, 1/2-3/4 inch of ginger, 4 stalks of kale or Swiss chard, 1 apple and 2 stalks celery)

Had my energy swings again. One minute I'm feeling great and the next I'm tired and feeling really groggy. 

The weather was rainy and dreary anyways so maybe that was it but I don't feel like I've really reached a 'high' yet like everybody talks about. 

Dinner:
-finished some more of my regular green juice from lunch I didn't finish
-neon green juice

This was my first time juicing honeydew melon. Yummy! 

My neon juice included:
1/3 honeydew melon
1/2 cup roughly of blueberries
4 stalks of green Swiss chard
1 handful sugar snap peas

This juice was delicious! I even experimented with adding the snap peas. Didn't even taste them, although I didn't add very much but I had some I needed to use up so maybe next time I'll even add more. 


Day 5 done and to be honest I'm kind of ready for this to be over. Maybe I'm just on a low right now but I don't feel quite as good as what I was hoping by this stage in the process. I mean, I don't really feel bad, just okay, kind of bleh. Good thing I only have two more days until I complete my 7 day challenge. I told myself that if I'm losing too much weight than I will start to add some high fat foods and fresh veggies into my diet, mainly avocados. But if I'm feeling awesome on day 7 then I might continue this to 10 days or more.

My symptoms are all the same as previous. Counting my blessings that I don't have any major problems but I almost wish I could see something visibly healing. My tongue is my main concern right now and nothing seems to be changing with that. Time will tell I guess. 

Weight: 117.5lb so I've lost quite a bit. 😁

Until tomorrow!

Heather Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment